Background

Friday, April 22, 2011

Good things

Tonight, I am letting myself post some good things about today.

1. God's relentless pursuit of my heart has left me both humbled and mystified.

2. I made the decision to attend SDSU in the fall. In two years: Christina Lee, M.A., CCC-SLP!!

3. Spent the morning indulging in Gilmore Girls and Everwood reruns.

4. I realized how wonderfully blessed I am to have such amazing friends.

5. God is good.

6. Coffee and terragon chicken sandwich.

7. I am so relieved to have been accepted to graduate school. I can't wait to start!

8. Did I mention how awesome God is?? :)

Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on graduate school and everything christina! :D :D
    i'll be working as RA in the Evan's lab on SDSU next year so maybe we'll see each other more often!

    ReplyDelete