Background

Thursday, June 9, 2011

the notebook.

For those of who you have experienced the dreaded "long distance relationship", you know how much of a bummer it can be. But the upside? Distance sometimes really does make the heart grow fonder.

I made a book of notes for my boyfriend in Boston. It's full of letters, notes, doodles and quotes to make him smile while we're far far away!

The cover. 



Cutesy doodle and bag of notes. :)

Poem out of a vintage book and envelope full of post-it notes for him to hang everywhere!

The little note on top reads:
Step 1: Open envelope
Step 2: Remove sticky notes of joy
Step 3: Stick everywhere
Step 4: Stand back and admire


"Small fingers 
lost 
in 
his hands 
as if to say 
I care for you."
(The page was taken out of a 1956 Readers Digest edition.)

Post-its! So fun!



We're planning a road trip when he gets back. Just a little reminder for him that good times are waiting for him at home! :)
I attached a pre-addressed, pre-paid envelope so he can write me. 

The envelopes hold little verses and quotes. I printed them in cutesy fonts on transparencies... and they look super cute!

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment